Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Anniversary Party















Eluides & Stacey ~ June 26, 2009 ~ 10 Years


Me, in front of Lucrezia's, where we had dinner on Friday night.











OK, because I was floating around at the party, I didn't get a slew of photos like I typically would have. So, if you took some, burn me a CD :) Here is what I did get :) Oh and the menu was the following:

Fried chicken
Pork
Red Rice
Salad w/ choice of dressing
Potato Salad
Bread
Pasta Salad
Veggie Pizza
Mexican Dip
Meatballs
Veggie Tray
Fruit Tray
Relish Tray

And yes, I prepared it all (minus the rice, chicken & pork).


Zebbers & Aunt Stacey after cleaning up :)

Ben Martinez and my Daddy-0










We had a great time! We had a lot of friends and family come and we were happy to see everyone! Yes, we had lots of food left too! I even sent stuff home with friends and my fridge is still stuffed full :)

So, 10 years down, many, many more to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment