Friday, June 19, 2009

3 Wishes. . .

If I had three wishes I would...

If I had three wishes I would use them wisely! The first thing I would do is have all my debt permanently removed with a decent credit score! Yeah, I was one of those stupid college kids that had a couple credit cards and got into trouble with them. HOWEVER, by the end of July all my credit cards will have been paid off! No credit cards for me! It's so totally awesome to know that all I have left is my bazillion bucks in student loans! Now, to raise the credit score.

The second wish I would use would be good health and well being for all! This would mean no more cancer, no more diabetes (ohhh I could drink a real Coke!), NOTHING! I think the world would be a happier place, to a degree.

The third one would be to have a money tree that never stops growing or producing! I'd have a GOOD credit score then! HAHA!

So, there are my three wishes! Or at least my three wishes at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment