Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Fat Girl Goes Shopping

OK, normally I have no problem going shopping. As a matter of fact, I LOVE shopping! However, when it comes to shopping for fancy clothes (aka a dress) I HATE IT! Today my MIL took me shopping for a new dress for next weekend. We went to what seemed like a bazillion stores trying dresses! I am not a dress person, but I am going to appease my husband and wear one! My poor legs will be regretting it next weekend when the fat between my legs has rubbed together for four hours and I'm totally chaffed, but, I love him, so I'll do it! What a wife does for her husband lemme tell you. . . .



Anyhow, so, Juana and I start out at Macy's (where I have NEVER EVER bought clothes before, and still have yet to do). Then we headed over to Layne Bryant , Ashley Stewarts, CJ Banks, JCPenny's. . . . who knows there might have been another in there somewhere. . .I probably tried on 2 dozen dresses. . . . and let's face it -- unless a fat girl wears a heavy duty girdle with a truck load of spandex her rolls are gonna show through on a dress. And trust me, I have some heavy duty fat rolls! Well, OK, let's face it, I have one GINORMOUS fatroll -- my body! Every dress I tried on made me looked like a damn stuffed sausage. Did I mention I hate dresses? I like my clothes baggy b/c it can hide the fat rolls. . . but today, I was not going to get away with something baggy -- but guess what? Most fat girls have the boobs to fill out the shirts; however, this fat girl does not! It is ungodly hard to find bras that fit me! Trust me, next time you are at Wally World, take a peak in the over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder section and see if you can find a 48C! You might be able to find a bright white one, but I guarantee that you are not going to find a pretty lacy pink one, or a bright red one. They just don't make a 48C! 48DD, sure no problem. 48D period. SURE! 48C -- sorry ol girl, the boobies are just gonna flop!



So, after about 5 billion dresses and my MIL telling me I'm just petite and that is why my boobs don't fill out the dress (ha ha - let's face it, I got small boobies for being a fat girl), we finally decided upon two -- but they will both need altered in the shoulder area, to pull it up and attempt to fill the boobie spots! And of course, not only did my MIL buy the two dresses for me, she also bought me some boobie inserts! LOL Maybe I'll have cleavage on Saturday? HA HA! I guess if I could find a decent bra and use the silicone babies I'd really be set and Eluides would be drooling. . . .*snicker* However, I doubt I'll find a decent bra before Saturday. . .



Anyhow, I hate how I look in a dress. Gimme a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. . .a skirt and a pretty shirt. . . a pair of Capri's and a nice shirt. . . . anything that can hide the fat roll. . . .So, although I was very appreciative of Juana taking me shopping and getting me the goodies, I hated the experience! Having full-size mirrors to look at myself is depressing! And before anyone in the peanut gallery states "Well, only you can change that!" don't' think I do not realize it! I KNOW IT!



So, that was the mega event for today -- shopping for a dress! Now, i have to find me some ultra good panty hose that will 'hold it in', along with some Gold Bond lotion for my thighs next weekend -- and a pair of sandals!



Until next time folks. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment