Friday, July 3, 2009

T-Shirts & Minestrone

OK, today for Mommyhood & Ramen Noodles we have:

Wear a T-shirt with your child's name on it.

This is something I have NEVER done! However, maybe this fall I'll do it when the boys are in Fall soccer. I'll make me a shirt that states Super Soccer Mom of LJ and Tom. Kind of nice tone to it. Kind of dorky too! HAHA! Maybe I could do one that states Pagan's Mom HA HA! I wonder how many people would look at me like I'm the spawn of the devil? Hmmm. . . Maybe better scratch that one (and for all of you out there reading this -- there is an accent mark over the second a to make it sound like this pa-gone). So, who knows, maybe I'll get one of those shirts this year. . . or maybe I'll wait a few years :o)

And now, for your special Ramen Noodle recipe :)

Minestrone

1 pkg rame noodles, any flavor
1 can (10.75 oz) tomato soup, condensed
8 oz. spicey smoked sausage, thinly sliced
1/4 c cooked sliced celery
1/4 c cooked slicd carrots
1/4 c peas
1/2 c green beans
1/2 c canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
salt and pepper, to taste

Cook noodles in water according to directions. Do not drain. Add soup, sausage, and veggies. Simmer 5 - 10 minutes or until veggies are tender. Add more water by tablespoons in soup is too thick. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Make 2 servings.

There you have it, an easy soup to make! YUM! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment